Wednesday 18 November 2009

Welcome to Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks

Hello

Firstly welcome to my Blog Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks. My name is Joe Disco and I've set up this blog to write articles, reviews, essays and try my hardest to resist the urge to be self-indulgent (lets see how long that lasts).

I was going to be quite open and talk about myself, but apprently, its best to do these things with a sense of "mystique" (apprently). So, some of the following may or not be true.

I am a male.
I was born under a shooting star.
My favourite yoghurt is hazelnut.

Ohhhhh revealing (!) But to be honest, this blog aims to be show case for articles I have previously written for various mediums and ones that soon come in the future. Plus the occasional rant, because everyone likes a rant (I blame television).

Lastly, if you enjoy the blog, become a follower and send me messages to massage my ego. You might get a response, you lucky lucky sausage.

Much Love

Joe Disco
x

No comments:

Post a Comment